Craft Destash - E6000 glue - 109mlElle David
Excellent for creating and repairing, the E6000 Crystal Clear glues is an industrial strength adhesive for your craft projects. Paintable and waterproof, E6000 clear glue would be perfect for adding glitter and embellishments and more. Extremely flexible and versatile, use this glue on numerous surfaces and create long lasting permanent impressions with your craft projects.
- Country Of Origin
- Made In U.S.A.
- Additional Information
- For use on:
Metal, wood, fabric, glass, ceramic & more.
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 degrees F / 10 and 32 degrees C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees F / -40 to 82 degrees C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
- Safety Information
- Keep out of reach of children.
- EAN 076818013969